You might like to know what else you can look forward to in the next edition of the Saponifier.
We strive to make each issue a meaningful, can’t-put-down read for you, and the coming issue is no exception.
Watch for a fantastic article on floating soaps and candles, and another on amazing gift bags to put them all in! Your friends and family will be in awe.
With summer on the horizon, you’ll want to know all about “sexy summer skin.’ Stay tuned! As we all know, the sun, water, and sand all take a toll on our skin, but now we’ve got great ideas for keeping your skin in top shape.
Finally, get the scoop on QR Codes and what they can do for you. QR codes, you ask? I don’t want to give anything away judy yet, but you’ll find out all about it in the next issue! Something new for your business is just around the corner.
Until then, make soap–or candles–or bath and body products!
Are you thinking about the next issue of the Saponifier?
I can tell you that we’ve all been working very hard on this one, to make it compelling to read, and full of information you can use!
For instance, what do you know about Purple Salsify? Uh huh, that’s what I thought–but you’ll learn all about it in our Herbal Monograph.
Something that’s likely to be more familiar, Eucalyptus essential oil, will also be discussed. Get ready with your favorite Koala Bear. Even though you probably know something about eucalyptus already, we’re betting you’ll learn some new tidbits that you can use.
Got kids? We’ve got a great article on products for children in the Herbal Wisdom column.
Don’t forget! Subscriptions are BOGO now, but for a limited time. Buy one subscription at normal price, get the second one free. What a fabulous gift for a soapmaking friend!
I was recently thinking to myself that February is awfully long for being the shortest month!
Does it feel that way to you? The holidays are over, and we’ve survived January. But, by the time we get into February, I just want winter to be over.
Something to remember, however, is that winter brings with it more opportunities to make soap, candles, and b&b products! What’s not to like about that? Just last week, I whipped up a nice batch of shower scrub, and have soap on the agenda for tomorrow.
On March 1st, your new issue of the Saponifier will be released, and you’ll find that our writers have been busy searching out the best for you in making goodies for The Spa Experience. We think you’ll love the formulas you’ll find, and will be inspired by the ideas presented. This issue alone will keep you busy, happily creating new goodies for bath time, whether you’re a professional or a hobbyist.
If you’re not a subscriber, well, what are you waiting for? Just visit: http://www.saponifier.net
With features dedicated to sumptuous products sure to lure in high-end clientele
- Herbal Spa Treatments
- Facial scrubs crafted with natural ingredients
- Tips on making fabulous Sensual Massage Candles
- Formulas for luxurious Body Butters
you’ll also find…
To be published March 1, 2011
Hurry, this offer expires at Midnight!
Add a subscription or renewal to your shopping cart and apply the following discount code: E2OQ4C2RL
Coming January 1st …
Looking to the Past for Product Inspiration
- Forget Marketing 101
- Delivering a Fresh, New Twist on Old-Fashioned, Creamy Products
- From the Vault: Selected Recipes and Formulas from Saponifier’s Past Issues
- History Through the Eyes and Formulas of the Perfumer
- Scents of the Century
- Reviews: Soap Maker’s Workshop, Watch These!
- Old Beauty Secrets
- Creating an Herbal First Aid Kit
- Beeswax Candles
- Launching an Online Storefront
- Adding Upcycled Style
- Herb Monographs: Betony & Chervil
- Essential Oil Monograph: Lavender
Hurry, offer expires at Sunday at Midnight!
Use the following discount code in your shopping cart: E2OQ4C2RL
Wishing you all the best for a prosperous New Year!
- The Saponifier Team
Get Ready for the 4th Annual Readers Choice Awards & a Recipe Extravaganza!
Recipes and Formulas on Everything from Simple Melt & Pour Soaps to Advanced Toiletries
- The 4th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards – Raves for Faves Results!
- An in-depth look at outsourcing, highlighting the freelance world and providing tips on what to expect and what to avoid
- Soap Formulas Revisited – how to design a quality soap formula
- Herb Monographs on Common Centaury and Spatterdock
- … and MUCH MUCH More!
To be published Nov 1, 2010
- Cut and Curl Candle Making – learn how to make these wedding favorites!
- Sunset Soap – An advanced soap tutorial using natural ingredients.
- How to create fun effects by combining melt and pour soap with cold process soapmaking
- Interview with Allegheny Hearth owner Bonnie Klisiewicz Bartley, a gem of a soapmaker whose soap art will astound and amaze you!
- Herb Monographs on Solomon’s Seal and Perilla
- … and MUCH More!
To be published Sept 1, 2010
FOCUS: Rules & Regulations
The next issue of Saponifier will focus on Rules & Regulations with a wide array of information and tutorials on:
- Guidance, Compliance and Regulatory Information for soap, toiletry and candle makers.
- An explanation of the terms Certified Organic, Fair Trade, and Sustainability – and how they are regulated by governing bodies.
- Souvenir Soaps – Creative and simple soaps that double as souvenirs
- Everything you need to know about making gel candles, including a Seascape Gel Candle Tutorial that is perfect for summer!
Herbal monographs on Cleavers and Lady’s Mantle
- Coloring Soaps with Clays!
- Recipes for Using Dried Botanicals in Soaps, Bath Teas, Salts, Bombs, and More
- Instructions for Making Natural Candles Using Essential Oils and Botanicals
- Pressed Flowers and Leaf Wrapped Candle Tutorials
- The Crafters Garden – Garden Plans Designed with Soap Making in Mind!
- Monographs on Yerba Santa and Burdock
- … and MUCH More!
Coming March 1st (Issue #39)
We’re Turning The Spotlight On:
- Profit Margins: The Cost of Acquiring a Customer
- Expanding Your Business on a Budget
- Retail Toolkit: International Sales
- Formulas for Your Summer Line
- Monographs on Lovage and Rue
- … and much much more!