‘Best Swirl’ Photo Contest
Show us Your
Voting is now open! (view the photos then go vote!)
(Polls will close Friday January 30th at 10PM (PST)
Attention all soapmakers: How’s your swirling technique? Do you think you have it down to a science and have the ability to produce the most gorgeous swirled soap? Now’s your chance to show us what you’ve got!
Saponifier is looking for the best swirl soap photo for our March/April cover.
The best submissions (as voted on by the industry) will appear in Saponifier’s March issue and on Saponifier.com. The winning photograph will grace the cover of the March/April issue and receive a “Voted Best Swirl” award graphic, as well as a free copy of the March/April issue. Runners up will be showcased within the issue.
How To Enter
To enter the competition, contestants must submit:
- All questions within the entry form (linked below).
- Photo can only be of ‘ONE’ single soap bar, or several bars from the same batch. If several bars, they must be from the same batch (not a variety of soaps from more than one batch)
- Photo must be sized at least 720 x 540 (pixels) and submitted in one of the following formats .jpg .png .pdf .psd (submitted via upload within the form below)
- You agree that the photo you are submitting is entirely your own work.
- Only one entry per person/company. (so give us your best!)
- By entering this contest, you agree that Saponifier may use your photo, and name for our cover and/or promotional purposes without any payment.
- Entries must be submitted before midnight (PST) on Sunday the 25th January 2009.